Saturday Grudge racing!

atomicfusion1647545515

Anyone doing anything tonight then? My buddie wants to get some runs in somehow since he is running 50% e85 on a new tune and wants to see where his car is at now. Btw Dover it was nice to see you the other night at QS&L for the lsx meet. Its been a long time man the busa looks nice. Man that meet really made me miss my old ws6....

Anyone doing anything tonight then? My buddie wants to get some runs in somehow since he is running 50% e85 on a new tune and wants to see where his car is at now.
make sure you have the rainials on!

ODRA Grudge racing 8-21 and 8-28

due to rain we will be running next week 8-21 and 8-28. we are gonna try 2 weeks straight and see if we can keep the car count up so we can start running every week! so if you dig it and want it to stay then we will see you there.

I will not be attending on the 28th but you all know i would be there if i could.

I think its next week now?

Anyone doing anything tonight then? My buddie wants to get some runs in somehow since he is running 50% e85 on a new tune and wants to see where his car is at now. Btw Dover it was nice to see you the other night at QS&L for the lsx meet. Its been a long time man the busa looks nice. Man that meet really made me miss my old ws6....

like wise man, im sure we can round up something for your buddy

like wise man, im sure we can round up something for your buddy

He isn't bringing the car out tonight so don't worry about it, otherwise I would say hell ya but oh well its all good. I dont think its gonna be raining all night but oh well I may head out to heath for mopar nats but who knows. I may fall asleep watching baseball too ha ha. We will have to line something up here sometime though. He is prob in the mid 12's so his car isn't blazin fast but its got some balls to say the least for a minor bolt on fwd turbo 4 with a tune.