79 k20-12 in. lift, mild 355

Nickey4271647545519

posting this up for a friend

i have up for sale a 79 chevy k-20 with a 12 in. lift kit and dana 60 front and 14 bolt rear. the engine is a 355 with sr torquer heads and edelbrock performer intake. the cam is the xtreme 4x4 comp cam 298 298, 488 498 lift, engine has 10 miles on it since rebuilt, trans also has 10 miles on it since built, the front and rear end have been totally rebuilt with detroit lockers and 4.56 gears, the front end has been totally rebuilt over 1000 dollars invested in front alone..rear end has over 800 invested also...lift kit is all new over 2000 invested in it. has 36s on it, 3 in. body lift,4 in. cowl fiberglass hood autometer ultralite custom gauges, b&m floor shifter, bucket seats out of 88 monte ss in great shape, 5 point harnesses for both seats, tilt steering column out of monte ss too. painless wiring harness through the whole truck, truck is road worthy and have title, moving and need to get rid of it, its been my project for 2 and a half years and just need it gone for bills, have more parts that go with, if interested give me a call, text, email if interested

$4500 obo

Call/Text- Travis at 219-263-9317

Email - badracercall911@hotmail.com

http://static.racingjunk.com/63/ui/0/63/17844630-189-79-k2012-in-lift-mild-355.jpg

That is a badass truck. Those tires look too small though. If I didn't already have a truck, I'd get this one for sure. Looks like quite a bit of time and money was put into it. Too bad he has to sell it. Tell him GLWS.

That is a badass truck. Those tires look too small though. If I didn't already have a truck, I'd get this one for sure. Looks like quite a bit of time and money was put into it. Too bad he has to sell it. Tell him GLWS.

I'm in the same boat, if i didnt already have 3 trucks i'd buy his.

Bump!

• 2 weeks later...