Free audi/vw coolant

Trouble Maker

The pink stuff.

Random Audi coolant. Free. Some is already mixed, some isn't. It's been so long I'm not sure which is which, your job to figure that out. They are all about half full? Come pick it up.

http://a.imageshack.us/img30/4130/gedc0458.jpg

About a year and a half ago. Had it for a little over 5 years and put ~120k on it (finally had ~176kmi). Blew a turbo and decided I had other financial priorities that were more important to me right now like paying off student loans and saving for a DP on a house.

Hey if you still have it I need it since I'm redoing my head and everything since my 034 Belt snapped. Otherwise I have to go get it a the dealer last this week. 6 speed you work at the dealer so let me get this. ;)

Hey if you still have it I need it since I'm redoing my head and everything since my 034 Belt snapped. Otherwise I have to go get it a the dealer last this week. 6 speed you work at the dealer so let me get this. ;)

Like I said in the PM, I do still have it but have already promised it and set up a date for 6SpeedS4 to pick it up. If you can work something out with him that's fine. Please keep in mind this is probably not enough to fill up your car. Thought I can't remember how much the 2.7TT took, and have no idea how much the 1.8T takes. These are all about half full. Some is premixed and some is not. I got bad at labeling them and would just remember which one was which. I have since forgotten which one is which!

It is cool. I'm going to talk to his parts guy maybe tomorrow. He said if he has extra after everything I can have it then. So it might work out for both of us since I do have some extra layin' around too.

Like I said in the PM, I do still have it but have already promised it and set up a date for 6SpeedS4 to pick it up. If you can work something out with him that's fine. Please keep in mind this is probably not enough to fill up your car. Thought I can't remember how much the 2.7TT took, and have no idea how much the 1.8T takes. These are all about half full. Some is premixed and some is not. I got bad at labeling them and would just remember which one was which. I have since forgotten which one is which!

Dammit. At first glance, it looks like Free Audi with coolant. lol

Oh, and you're giving it away for free. Someone can spring for a few dollar coolant tester. ;)