this sat A.D. Farrow STARBOYZ!!!!

420gsxr1000

check out the www.starboyz.com or the farrow site......they should be there for a show along with other "action" sprot demos from what i hear on the radio

ok....so its not on the starboyz site but heres the link to the farrow site stating that they will be there

http://www.adfarrow.com/new/news.html

l8r

At least 8 people so far....

Hello everyone!! Lets really try to push this event! We need as many members as possible to ride up there. Lets roll in with more than our usual pack of 20-30 bikes. We want those people to be like...WTF :wtf:... who is this?? Even if you can only stay for an hour or so, try to fit this into your Sat (6/30). It should be a good time anyway watching all the entertainment. People on cruiser/new riders... This means you too!! We will keep a slow pace, we never have and never will leave anyone behind

More details to come! Tell your friends... if you have any :lol:

Im thinking plan to cruise in the AD lot around 11:30. Meet up before at QSL on Polaris at 10:45 and we will leave the QSL lot no later than 11:15.

Post here if you are down for the ride!!!! :banana:

im down....and the slow pace sounds good too that way i can head out front of the pack a bit for some "delinquent acts" (wheelies) ....well probably not cause the "boy" will be out in force prolly!!!!

but im still down!!!

Fuck This Event!!!! These are the same fucking asshole dickheads that not only burned their camper, but two others to the ground, at Mid Ohio. These idiots are nothing but FUCKING ASSHOLES!!!!! The first idiot that wants to bring this to my face will lose their front FUCKING teeth. They are nothing but Punk Ass MotherFuckers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not hard to find because my name is Jeff Paskey!

Ain't No smilies here.

Fuck This Event!!!! These are the same fucking asshole dickheads that not only burned their camper, but two others to the ground, at Mid Ohio. These idiots are nothing but FUCKING ASSHOLES!!!!! The first idiot that wants to bring this to my face will lose their front FUCKING teeth. They are nothing but Punk Ass MotherFuckers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not hard to find because my name is Jeff Paskey!

Ain't No smilies here.

Aren't almost 90% of stunters assholes to society? I never had an experience like that, and a very good friend of mine happens to be one, but it's not my cup of joe either as cleaner said. Watching stunters bores the hell out of me. But it's their right to ride the bike how they want. I just don't support them in any way. I'm just a believer it's not what sportbikes are designed for and I don't consider it true riding. But more power to them if it makes them happy.

I think that this will be boring real quick. i think that we all should go on the poker run. sounds like more fun and riding. not standing. and a pig roast at the end of the day.......... what more could you ask for??????????????

I wasnt asking people to stay all day and hang out. I just wanted to cruise up for the photo mainly. I might stay and watch something for 20 minutes or so but I have other shit to do on Sat. Cruise up for the photo, then take off....