battries

CRed05

battries (columbus )

Date: 2010-08-11, 8:52AM EDT

Reply to: sale-use2w-1892537633@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Boat Deep Cycle battries jet ski battries for sale cheepest in town call for a quote befor u buy anywhere else. Bulletproof marine 614-481-1912

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1892537633

I tried for a while to look up the Eddie Murphy skit he had on talking cars but couldn't find the youtube video or any clip.

Here' the transcript. It's better when you listen to it.

My car talks, man. I got one of those 1982 Datsuns. You leave yo' lights on, the car say- *dooo* 'Lights are on'. It does. I take a girl out, I leave the lights on on purpose, you know? Get out the car, car say- *dooo* 'lights are on'. Girl say, "Did your car say somethin'?" I say, "Yeah, it did."

I bought it from my neighborhood though, got a different rhythm to it. You leave yo' lights on, car say- *dooo* ("black" voice) "Say, man, you lef' yo' lights on!' 'I said yo' lights is on, man! What the ****- you blind and deaf? Turn off yo' ******' lights!" I got in the car the other day, turned the key, car say- *dooo* Hey, man! Somebody stole yo' battery! I say we go get the ************!"

i just don't find misspellings that funny.

I don't think it's a misspelling, I think he has typed in vernacular. If that's the case, then it is funny.

Also, this post may not apply to you. There is no need for you to tell us if you approve or do not approve of every post.

Love and kisses,

-Mensan

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/28/Hearts.jpg