I have a weird question

John Bruh

I had a discussion with a underground milita guy and he told me about his "bomb shelter" for when the world ends (lol i know right) lol.

Here is the question.

Say you want to build a bomb shelter underground.

how far do in the ground would you have to dig, before it didnt put off any heat that was able to pick up from a thermal imaging camera like on governemt vehicles. So no one in the government could know your living down there.

so like if your in a concrete room that is fully sealed, and you have oxygen pumps to emit oxygen even if you were 10ft, or even 20ft underground they would still know your there?

Fuck an outside oxygen pump. Make a super large room with access to artificial light and grow a forest. That will sustain your oxygen levels for your underground fortress.

You could go deep enough to hide the heat, but all electric generators, wiring, and appliances give off an electro-magnetic field which travels through earth/rock/concrete. If power is cut off to an area, one could track electro-magnetic field fluctuations to your location.

say on top of the bomb shelter you build a free standing structure above ground. In the exact shape of the structure underground. with this being said, there wouldnt be any disturbance of the natural aquifer by the underground structure, because the above ground structure would hide any of this.

An aquifer is a body of saturated rock through which water can easily move. Unless your structure has permiability roughly equal to the surrounding rock, you are disturbing it.

What would this have to do with your question?

While you can mask the physical(visual) signs of underground facilities with structures located above them, you cannot hide the electro-magnetic emissions.

Yes, EM can cause mutations in plants, and hallucinations in humans, but they are talking in the scale of a photon particle accelerator, not a fan and a toaster.

I would assume if you were to dig into an area of higher that normal magnetic geological formations, you could confuse detectors.

While you can mask the physical(visual) signs of underground facilities with structures located above them, you cannot hide the electro-magnetic emissions.

Yes, EM can cause mutations in plants, and hallucinations in humans, but they are talking in the scale of a photon particle accelerator, not a fan and a toaster.

I would assume if you were to dig into an area of higher that normal magnetic geological formations, you could confuse detectors.

i edited what i posted about.

Here is the next question.

How would you cover up the electro-magnetic images with the wiring and applicances?

Is that possible, to cover up both your thermal and em images?

i edited what i posted about.

Here is the next question.

How would you cover up the electro-magnetic images with the wiring and applicances?

Is that possible, to cover up both your thermal and em images?

:)

Ican't find it right now but I was talking to a guy (who I believe was out in WY or NV) who did a shelter underground that had supplies for up to 5 people for 2 years. I will see if I can find it. The down size was 2.5 million dollars. I think you would be safe from anything but AIDS and SARS.

Ican't find it right now but I was talking to a guy (who I believe was out in WY or NV) who did a shelter underground that had supplies for up to 5 people for 2 years. I will see if I can find it. The down size was 2.5 million dollars. I think you would be safe from anything but AIDS and SARS.

except for the part when your shitter gets clogged and you have to live among your poo cuz there's no plumbers to call.