The powder room

armin922

Does anyone know if they are open yet after that even that occured there a few months ago? Or does anyone know whats going on with that? Ive called and gotten no answer but havent driven up there. So if anyone can fill me in on some info id appreciate it. THANKS

Buckeye Firearms Notes over 26,000 subscribers

a publication of Buckeye Firearms Association

"Defending Your Firearm Rights"

Follow BFA on Twitter and Facebook!

Join the conversation in our Firearms Forum.

August 21, 2010

The Powder Room shooting range in Powell is now open!

Dear Gregory,

Our friends at the Powder Room told us yesterday that the shooting range is officially open. They had been closed for a while for repairs. But now the range is open once again and ready for area shooters.

There just aren't that many ranges in central Ohio, so we should support the Powder Room and other area ranges. There's nothing like spending an hour at the range with a few favorite guns shooting targets, improving skills, and talking firearms.

Bill, Steve, and everyone else at the Powder Room are looking forward to seeing you. Be sure to tell them that their friends at Buckeye Firearms Association say hello.

http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1103630169272&s=6225&e=001wE0imu9VnxOMnzyQR_p-0LHcDypStCSQPwKAQnhG7rSXo96R4cxksTyw0QDZqXi2eQGRsfd1-AdY_oL5rWXHsjtXQAZDkuqLPkW1wvTeKWTAtS1OlpJUJd6bw99i97u3

I heart the powder room. The guys in there are cool as hell. I'm about to head up there now since they are back open. I went to the one in Delaware while they were closed. Excellent place but a little expensive.

Blackwing shooting center, my brother went there with his wife a few months ago and said it wasnt worth it. they spent over 50$ just to shoot for 20minutes. Powder Room is by far the cheapest and best value.

LOL. I forgot all about the temp in the winter. I remember shooting in bubble coats cause it was so cold.

hell ya i never went there without a hoddie or something... and stood next to there big as heater they had in there...

Good times ( well not really I guess )