9 day traffic jam

Jizzle Juice

I'm going to go ahead and guess that people didnt actually sit in traffic for nine hours, but that the congestion lasted for 9 hours and will continue to be there until September.

It's really not that shocking in a city with such a high population, and is growing fast. Pretty crazy though. I bet some streets in NYC is a 24/7/365 traffic jam.

I'm going to go ahead and guess that people didnt actually sit in traffic for nine hours, but that the congestion lasted for 9 hours and will continue to be there until September.

It's really not that shocking in a city with such a high population, and is growing fast. Pretty crazy though. I bet some streets in NYC is a 24/7/365 traffic jam.

days, not hours.

and you can't get out of a traffic jam if you literally can't move your car to an exit. it would appear that is what's happening.

days, not hours.

and you can't get out of a traffic jam if you literally can't move your car to an exit. it would appear that is what's happening.

Sorry, I meant days.

I thought they were still moving...

Traffic slowed to a snail's pace in June and July for nearly a month, according to earlier press reports. The latest clog has been worsened by the road improvement project...

So now its worse than a snail's pace? Damn article isn't clear enough.

The article I read last night spoke of impromptu road side services popping up to help people out with food and drinks, etc. People are apparently hooking up to play chess or whatever else to keep themselves entertained. Supposedly, the huge increase lately of commerical trucks combined with roadwork have screwed traffic. Shit, I thought Houston and LA traffic was bad...