Alpinestars GP Tech Gloves 1pr Sale

agreed, when your laid off like myself, 50 bucks is my water bill

Plus, if you surf the net, you can buy them cheaper... I would just figure a sponsor would have a better deal than 20% off... Good deal, but not great. All I'm sayin'...

Wow. 20% off? Lame.
Plus, if you surf the net, you can buy them cheaper... I would just figure a sponsor would have a better deal than 20% off... Good deal, but not great. All I'm sayin'...

Wow, you do a great job supporting our site sponsors. :nono:

Wow, you do a great job supporting our site sponsors. :nono:

You bought anything from them? If not, how's it feel to be called a kettle?

Seriously, dude... Just because they are a sponsor it means we all have to say "WOW!! What a damn great deal!" We can't comment and say that they are not really that great a deal? Seriously? Are you against freedoms we as US citizens enjoy? Damn, man... Relax.

No I haven't yet, but they will get my business before a non-sponsor shop will.

Dont like their deals, fine. But you dont have to be a dick about it.

Edited by SAMBUSA

No I haven't yet, but they will get my business before a non-sponsor shop will.

Dont like their deals, fine. But you dont have to be a dick about it.

Telling peopl it isn't that great a deal is being a dick? Dude, you're so damn screwed up in your perception of what is going on, it makes me laugh.

By the way, let's put a time frame on your "purchase" from these guys. By the way (not that I believe you'll tell the truth), why didn't you buy the last accessory you got from these guys?

Telling peopl it isn't that great a deal is being a dick? Dude, you're so damn screwed up in your perception of what is going on, it makes me laugh.

By the way, let's put a time frame on your "purchase" from these guys. By the way (not that I believe you'll tell the truth), why didn't you buy the last accessory you got from these guys?

Originally Posted by Lizard 1 viewpost.gif

Wow. 20% off? Lame.

^^That right there was being a dick

Last thing I bought was a clear clutch cover, not something they carry and it was a friend that builds them..............but nice try:rolleyes:

And for a little more history, the last purchase I made prior to the clutch cover was before I was a member here. Not that you believe me though

Since April 08, the only thing you've purchased was a clear clutch cover? No tires, nothin'? Hmmmm...

Whatever, man. All I am going to continue to do is give heads up on things that people can do better with. Consider that being a dick? That's cool. I personally could care less. You don't buy much of anything it seems as a rider so, it is a moot point in your case. But, for the majority of riders who in almost a year have made more than one single motorcycle related part, they deserve to know if something is a good deal or not.

Close out in this case on one pair of gloves means they ordered it and it didn't fit or something similar. Meaning, it isn't a stocking item. 20% off isn't that good a deal. Sponsor or not.

Didn't flame the guy, didn't say his shop sucked, didn't say he tries to rip people off. Just isn't a great deal. Period. If you think it is and saving $50 is a deal to you, cool. Some people think retail is fine. It's a deal as long as you feel it is and that you are happy.

Since April 08, the only thing you've purchased was a clear clutch cover? No tires, nothin'? Hmmmm...

Whatever, man. All I am going to continue to do is give heads up on things that people can do better with. Consider that being a dick? That's cool. I personally could care less. You don't buy much of anything it seems as a rider so, it is a moot point in your case. But, for the majority of riders who in almost a year have made more than one single motorcycle related part, they deserve to know if something is a good deal or not.

Close out in this case on one pair of gloves means they ordered it and it didn't fit or something similar. Meaning, it isn't a stocking item. 20% off isn't that good a deal. Sponsor or not.

Didn't flame the guy, didn't say his shop sucked, didn't say he tries to rip people off. Just isn't a great deal. Period. If you think it is and saving $50 is a deal to you, cool. Some people think retail is fine. It's a deal as long as you feel it is and that you are happy.

I think you have some more threads to check out!

Thanks for giving your opinion on this matter. I like it. however, saying it was 'lame' was kind of rude. but i still appreciate your post!

fk it man i say tell it like it is. if its not such a great deal it helps that someone would stand up and say something. when i first posted my thread about my boots being for sale dweezel posted up a link where you could get the boots cheaper and brand new. i wasnt upset about it, its called a competitive market. the more people know the better price we all get.

Thanks for giving your opinion on this matter. I like it. however, saying it was 'lame' was kind of rude. but i still appreciate your post!

I agree. I will apologize for the "lame" comment. Sorry to the OP...