New King of Hot Wings..

Mr. Jones

I just called Tweeter's. Finish 6 wings in 5 minutes, then you have to sit in the store for 5 more minutes without puking. 300+ people have tried. 5 have succeeded. If you win, you get your $10 back, a shirt, and a $25 gift card.

I just called Tweeter's. Finish 6 wings in 5 minutes, then you have to sit in the store for 5 more minutes without puking. 300+ people have tried. 5 have succeeded. If you win, you get your $10 back, a shirt, and a $25 gift card.

You're going down tough guy.

Anything hotter then Wild at BW3 is just heat and no flavor. I want a taste on my chicken not just fire flames.

That is the point of a challenge numbnuts, it's not "here eat this mild delicious chicken and we'll pay you to do so".

You have to be able to power through it and be all that is man, which we're all pretty sure you are not. So go back to eating strawberry shortcut wings and STFU.

That is the point of a challenge numbnuts, it's not "here eat this mild delicious chicken and we'll pay you to do so".

You have to be able to power through it and be all that is man, which we're all pretty sure you are not. So go back to eating strawberry shortcut wings and STFU.

I don't like my butthole feeling like I pushed a handful of habanero peppers the day after. If that is your idea of a good time then I won't stop you. I will enjoy my delicious wild wings that are a present from heaven thank you very much.

Sorry to disappoint, but the large crew of people that were going to go with me (bunch of co-workers here from San Diego) bailed at the last minute. They wanted to do something else. Didn't seem worth it at that point if there's not a bunch of people to watch and laugh at my pain.

Maybe we can set up a CR meet and do the challenge then.

Sorry to disappoint, but the large crew of people that were going to go with me (bunch of co-workers here from San Diego) bailed at the last minute. They wanted to do something else. Didn't seem worth it at that point if there's not a bunch of people to watch and laugh at my pain.

Maybe we can set up a CR meet and do the challenge then.

I was on standby with the cam ready to roll......I think you just got scared.

:p