wednesday night thing still going on?

Total Sign

between work an selling the boat an havin gt he jet ski down i havent been able to come out makes me sad been over a month since ive been out. im hoping to get the pos running soon so i can salvage the season.

i k now sams been out but thats about it.

Tommy, I havent been out on a wednesday in a few weeks but I plan on it starting next week. I am having the rear seat on the boat redone so right now I dont have a back seat. Who are you goin to cumberland with and are you guys doin a houseboat?

Will try to make next week then.

Going with a bunch of local people, two houseboats, but they won't leave State.

Why not? leaving the dock and getting out on the lake is the best part of the trip.

Day- http://www.totalmarineperformance.com/Pokerrun%202007/Pokerrun07-169.jpg

Night view off of one of the house boats-

http://www.totalmarineperformance.com/Pokerrun2006/Pokerrun06-39.JPG

woo woo

We see the lake, no need to take the house boats out. :)

So are you guys going to change the date of your trip next year to poker run weekend?

Well, now I am goin to do the poker run next yr for sure. I am hoping to have my boat into the low 70's mph by then. Looks like a good time to go.

Shit, the flag doesn't drop for us until over 80... ;)

70's puts you into the slow class if you want to do the run which is 500 bucks and 130 or so miles. Reserve your houseboat soon, they will be booked for 2011 in the next few weeks, the party is at State Dock.

And I'm out this wednesday with a Chamber of Commerce meeting and next week is Cumberland, maybe the wednesday after...