F/S 32 GIG IPOD TOUCH NEW

STEVE-O

I came across some new 32 gig ipod touches still in the box from a friend. He had some he bought a little bit ago as gifts but needed money so I picked three of them up off of him for cheap...

So I have three available never opened

Price is 225 a piece

Fishy. Fishy. Fishy. Be careful with those Steve-O.

No problems he is a good guy and bought five of them with a bonus he got. He gave one out to his best friend for his birthday. And another to his mom just because. He was planning on giving these away at christmas time but needs cash now to fix his car. He used to work for apple and now still does some stuff higher up I dont really know what so they are all good and ok.

No problems he is a good guy and bought five of them with a bonus he got. He gave one out to his best friend for his birthday. And another to his mom just because. He was planning on giving these away at christmas time but needs cash now to fix his car. He used to work for apple and now still does some stuff higher up I dont really know what so they are all good and ok.

Just looking out for YOUR own good :)

Believe it or not theres a few departments these days really interested in tracking these simple goods found on the web. I set up a little buy bust action not long enough with an item off Craigslist.

Just looking out for YOUR own good :)

Believe it or not theres a few departments these days really interested in tracking these simple goods found on the web. I set up a little buy bust action not long enough with an item off Craigslist.

No problem thanks foor looking out. And yes as of right now I ahve two left