Looking for Old Drag Strips

Racerdad916

To all of the old/er drag racers:

I am looking for the addresses for some old drag strips in Ohio. The two I am having trouble with are Kettlersville Dragway near St.Marys Ohio and Sidney Dragway. I spent nearly all of my Saturdays and Sundays during the 70's at these tracks and it would be cool to know what happened to them. At one point I lived 30 miles from Van Wert Dragway, and oddly enough, the tower, starting line and partial saging lanes were still there when I went by on the way to the in-laws in May. My dad thought that Sidney ended up a rock quarry( it had some big holes on the property already) and had no clue about Kettlersville. I would love to make a road trip if anything still exists....

my dad called about 10 minutes ago and told me about it. He said he has a CD with a ton of pics from all 3 (Sidney, Kettlersville and Van Wert) and he thought there was a webite that had all of the same pics. Had you ever been to any of them? If I find the links I'll post them... I remember some of the cars in the pics on the link you attached.... I must be old......