BHPH Lots?

Orion

Guest tbutera2112

any reason why you want a car lot?

from my experience, those places are all very shady - removing dash lights, rigging stuff up, etc...

she may have better luck finding something on craigslist, if she doesnt have money to get a car - credit unions are great places to try and get loans, even if your credit isnt that great

any reason why you want a car lot?

from my experience, those places are all very shady - removing dash lights, rigging stuff up, etc...

she may have better luck finding something on craigslist, if she doesnt have money to get a car - credit unions are great places to try and get loans, even if your credit isnt that great

Blanket statement.

I do BHPH but we only do it for Licking county.

yeah, my girls car came from a BHPH lot. but, she payed it off right away. she was just in a tough spot and needed a car. but, they didn't trick her too bad. it was main street auto sales, they were decent.

Bought my explorer from them...theyre a little shady. i think they pulled the check engine light...one spark plug had no electrode, and no code. Also tried to say that the whole leftturn signal system didnt work because of 1 burnt out bulb. Ended up being a wire in the column. Couple other small things

i vote cheap beater from craigslist etc or there is a place i can not think of the name right off hand on livingston across from the old max and ermas. almost right next to liquid vision if you know the area. They ahve a red and white sign. Anway I know of a couple people who got cars from them. They are like any other bhph lot but you can work it out to make monthly payments to them so you dont need a loan or anything like that. Just talk and barter with them and they will do it for you./

Bought my explorer from them...theyre a little shady. i think they pulled the check engine light...one spark plug had no electrode, and no code. Also tried to say that the whole leftturn signal system didnt work because of 1 burnt out bulb. Ended up being a wire in the column. Couple other small things

yeah, they tried to say they replaced a sensor on her car but didnt. but, overall it wasn't that big of a deal, cause her car turned out to be ok once that was fixed. i have heard / seen A LOT worse out of a bhph