2001 Celica GTS Civic Si Killer :)

coltboostin

Your PM's are full.

1991 Toyota MR2 originally a 5SFE

All power options besides power steering

NO ABS (I like this better than the cars that came with ABS)

Premium Audio package (stock sub removed, however has the 6 speaker system still installed), not working though, needs the hazard button, it's a fuse and controls the radio, turn signal, clock and none of those are working right now

TTops

Black interior, door panels are original blue pieces and look kinda crappy now because they were painted black

has cruise control but not hooked up

5 speed

Color is Gray

221k on the odometer

The goodies:

JDM 3SGTE with what seems to be very LOW mileage (I say this because the motor pulls very strong, feels a lot stronger than most MR2's I've been in for being close to stock. I pulled my roomates stock 97 C5 6 speed car by a good 5 cars from a dig) There is no oil residue ANYWHERE on the block, not one oil leak at all, temperature never fluctuates, no wetness ANYWHERE at all in the engine bay, completely dry, oil was changed the day I bought it, car was thoroughly inspected by myself and found to have no real issues anywhere (however it does have some minor issues, discussed below). Turbo spools almost instantly, and it is the Ceramics power JDM Ceramic CT 26 turbo.

The suspension seems to have been replaced with stock replacements, its very solid and does not make any clunking noises anywhere. Handles awesome

3" Downpipe

2.5" homemade exhaust into stock catback

HKS FCD

HKS intake

GReddy profec II turbo timer (I think thats what its called, lights up blue and the plastic housing is black)

Alpine MP3 etc etc. CD player

GReddy look alike SMIC

Powdercoated valve cover

ACT stage 2 clutch (pedal is really stiff, clutch grabs VERY good, and very streetable without the drag racing only feel to it)

There are more minor things that I'm probably forgetting

This car is daily driven. Absolute BLAST to drive.

The minor issues that tick me off:

Needs the steering wheel to be reset, somehow its crooked, but if let go on the highway car will steer straight, any alignment shop can do this.

Passenger side window switch only goes up, will not go down, don't know why, (I switch between window switches depending on which MR2 I feel like driving)

The paint.... the car's been painted 4 times.. each time a different color, its a 10 footer but there is a lot of overspray on some trim pieces, and some pieces of the car can use a good wetsand an buff. Passenger side rear lower rocker has rust.

Check engine light is on, code 52 (knock sensor is bad) however the motor does not knock one bit.

Maybe we could work out some kind of trade on the cars and turbo. I REALLY need that turbo lol.

Your PM's are full.

1991 Toyota MR2 originally a 5SFE

All power options besides power steering

NO ABS (I like this better than the cars that came with ABS)

Premium Audio package (stock sub removed, however has the 6 speaker system still installed), not working though, needs the hazard button, it's a fuse and controls the radio, turn signal, clock and none of those are working right now

TTops

Black interior, door panels are original blue pieces and look kinda crappy now because they were painted black

has cruise control but not hooked up

5 speed

Color is Gray

221k on the odometer

The goodies:

JDM 3SGTE with what seems to be very LOW mileage (I say this because the motor pulls very strong, feels a lot stronger than most MR2's I've been in for being close to stock. I pulled my roomates stock 97 C5 6 speed car by a good 5 cars from a dig) There is no oil residue ANYWHERE on the block, not one oil leak at all, temperature never fluctuates, no wetness ANYWHERE at all in the engine bay, completely dry, oil was changed the day I bought it, car was thoroughly inspected by myself and found to have no real issues anywhere (however it does have some minor issues, discussed below). Turbo spools almost instantly, and it is the Ceramics power JDM Ceramic CT 26 turbo.

The suspension seems to have been replaced with stock replacements, its very solid and does not make any clunking noises anywhere. Handles awesome

3" Downpipe

2.5" homemade exhaust into stock catback

HKS FCD

HKS intake

GReddy profec II turbo timer (I think thats what its called, lights up blue and the plastic housing is black)

Alpine MP3 etc etc. CD player

GReddy look alike SMIC

Powdercoated valve cover

ACT stage 2 clutch (pedal is really stiff, clutch grabs VERY good, and very streetable without the drag racing only feel to it)

There are more minor things that I'm probably forgetting

This car is daily driven. Absolute BLAST to drive.

The minor issues that tick me off:

Needs the steering wheel to be reset, somehow its crooked, but if let go on the highway car will steer straight, any alignment shop can do this.

Passenger side window switch only goes up, will not go down, don't know why, (I switch between window switches depending on which MR2 I feel like driving)

The paint.... the car's been painted 4 times.. each time a different color, its a 10 footer but there is a lot of overspray on some trim pieces, and some pieces of the car can use a good wetsand an buff. Passenger side rear lower rocker has rust.

Check engine light is on, code 52 (knock sensor is bad) however the motor does not knock one bit.

Maybe we could work out some kind of trade on the cars and turbo. I REALLY need that turbo lol.

Cleared them for you-you have PM

For all of you curious.. the Celica GTS has the 2ZZ-GE engine, which is also found in the Lotus Elise. ;)

...and the Lotus Exige, Pontiac Vibe GT, Toyota Matrix XRS, Toyota Celica XRS, and I have heard they have made their way into some MR2 Spyders. ;-)