My sister is legal!

SRTurbo04

Skinner you’re a joke…

1st off I like how you tried to make fun of someone for the comment

"when I think of a race car the last thing that comes to mind is a civic hatch. OH, fix your shit"

who cares if it’s a civic a mustang or a vette if it makes 500+whp who cares last time I check u drive a fucking minivan and a Cherokee whooptie fucking do douche bag.

An then you ban someone for a week for a signature rule violation? give me a break

oo yeaaa he "argued" with you about it in pms an on here ooo ahhheeeee :finger: really pal get off your high horse, an do us a favor an step in front of a cota bus.

an when you want to make fun of someone's "race" car make sure you have something worth even remotely mentioning. go drive off in your minivan faggot.

oh an im sure he will get all butt hurt wah wahh an ban me like I belive e he did to Phil since he spoke up too.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul, someone def shit in your weathies....

nope just have to state the obvious, skinners a joke. always has to get on his high horse an ban people for useless crap

an then going to make fun of someone for having a 500+whp civic when the fucker drive a minivan an a Cherokee woooo ahhhh yeaaa rawwwrrr look at me ahhh FUCK YOU.

OH and way to be a man at the car show when I tried to talk to you.

and by the way dumb ass I didn't ban Phil get a fuckin clue for once before you talk about shit you have no understanding on.

why was i not a "man" casue i didnt talk to your worthless elf?

hmmmm, nobody races here Paul, remember?

not sure where this came from>?

nope just have to state the obvious, skinners a joke. always has to get on his high horse an ban people for useless crap

an then going to make fun of someone for having a 500+whp civic when the fucker drive a minivan an a Cherokee woooo ahhhh yeaaa rawwwrrr look at me ahhh FUCK YOU.

again you have no idea what you are talking about. Also way to ignore my response about the car show you worthless piece of shit.

your right I have my XJ and my minivan big deal, they are also both paid for free and clear. Ya see I have a family to raise and take care of I'm some kid that still lives with my mommy.

see now your the one "who has no idea what hes talking about" haha good try bub

so if ur tryin got be family then why open ur cock sucker an TRY to put down someone down when u dont have anythign to back it up (well wait ur mini van probably has 7 seats weeee) untill then stfu

see now your the one "who has no idea what hes talking about" haha good try bub

You're right you do it soo often I figured I give it a try.

so if ur tryin got be family then why open ur cock sucker an TRY to put down someone down when u dont have anythign to back it up (well wait ur mini van probably has 7 seats weeee) untill then stfu

translation please?

Quit being a dick paul....if you have a prob settle it in person like a MAN
ill keep this comment to my self

Inb4lock:Popcorn:

meh might as well

What's ironic is you can be banned for publicly questioning what a mod does. You are suppose to pm an admin... You should thank him for not banning you.

1 step ahead of you bub alreaddy figured he woucl cry baby an do it

Skinner you’re a joke…

oh an im sure he will get all butt hurt wah wahh an ban me like I belive e he did to Phil since he spoke up too.