My sister is legal!

SRTurbo04

ill keep this comment to my self

meh might as well

1 step ahead of you bub alreaddy figured he woucl cry baby an do it

theres no point, you been banned as much as Phil has. Its not fun anymore. Also as I have said before Paul I have no issue with you if you have issue will me I will gladly talk with you and have tried to. but sadly you will go on a nonverbal tangent and sputter grabage from your mouth. <3 ya. :)

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate when I walk into the bathroom after a shower and get my fresh clean socks wet. That really fucks up my day.

or when you take a really hot shower and you bust ass and the smell mixes with the steam get magnified 20 fold. lol

I hate when you take a nice long shower, get nice and clean, and then have to take a shit. This is bad for two reasons.

First, your wet ass cheeks slide around on the porcelain seat. That sucks. And then you realize your nice clean asshole smells bad again. :(

I hate when you take a nice long shower, get nice and clean, and then have to take a shit. This is bad for two reasons.

First, your wet ass cheeks slide around on the porcelain seat. That sucks. And then you realize your nice clean asshole smells bad again. :(

dude i fucking know. dont gotta shit when you get in, but when you get out.....

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:b8eyOcNCqKm3FM:http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/161/ffffuuuuuuu.jpg&t=1

I want to know how Paul evolved from a bitch a few years ago to a wanna be hard ass. I watched Paul standing around trying to pretend like he fit in at a gathering.

I have personally witnessed the evolution of a normal guy into a douchebag. Good stuff.

Carry on.

I want to know how Paul evolved from a bitch a few years ago to a wanna be hard ass. I watched Paul standing around trying to pretend like he fit in at a gathering.

I have personally witnessed the evolution of a normal guy into a douchebag. Good stuff.

Carry on.

You are a bitch.

Sincerely,

The hardest fucking bro you will ever meet.