Quote me for a tune

ohsolow

1998 Camaro. Patriot heads, 590 ish lift cam (I have the specs), Longtubes, bullet mufflers, LS6 manifold, 160 stat, 3000 stall, GTP 36# injectors, 3.42 gear. I have had the car running for several years now it has went 11.53@119 but I would like to get a good tune and have it put on the dyno. Let me know some prices I would like to get this straightened out it never has really been right.

I'll take you for a ride in BlackMess and let you be the judge....

How many times do you need to be banned for this shit before you get it? We get it, you had problems... find me a business that doesnt make mistakes and I'll find you a unicorn that shits reese cups. Im not going to ban you this time but if you dont move on with your life you're going to be permanently banned. They are a sponsor here and you have had 5000 times to voice your opinion. There are others ways to voice your opinion outside of starting shit in the vendor section... PM's are your friend and you can privately do what you like without causing trouble.

OP, Eric and Dyno Brian have both tuned my car and both know what they are doing.

How many times do you need to be banned for this shit before you get it? We get it, you had problems... find me a business that doesnt make mistakes and I'll find you a unicorn that shits reese cups. Im not going to ban you this time but if you dont move on with your life you're going to be permanently banned. They are a sponsor here and you have had 5000 times to voice your opinion. There are others ways to voice your opinion outside of starting shit in the vendor section... PM's are your friend and you can privately do what you like without causing trouble.

OP, Eric and Dyno Brian have both tuned my car and both know what they are doing.

ummm can i open a shop just to see said unicorn?