Any "beerfest" type things in Cbus?

nurkvinny

Well... there is always Beerfest. Since it's not the exact thing you were looking for I understand why you couldn't find it by a google search and it may not be what you are looking for. They also don't have bud light or rodis there so I don't think it would be your style.

p.s. If you couldn't tell I was being sarcastic. Use the internet Holmes. I'm sure there's stuff going on around town all of the time. You just have to look. Since you couldn't find the first thing that comes up when you type Columbus Beer Fest into Google I'm going to guess you thought CR would be a better resource than the worlds biggest and best search engine. http://lmgtfy.com/?q=columbus+beer+fest

p.p.s. A good place to start would be the local places that carry lots of brews. Some of them do tastings on a regular basis. Some of the local brew houses have samplers. The elevator comes to mind, their's is a great deal (IIRC cheaper than their actual beers per oz). Some of the local places that carry lots of brews also do build your own six pack singles. Good way to get a lot of different beers.

I also don't know why they haven't updated the info on their web page (Columbus Beerfest). It will be happening next year around the same time and there will be a smaller event sometime in the winter, I believe in February.