Westboro Baptist Church Targeted For Pepper Spray

SLOWLX

It says he got

Shirley Phelps and her crazy-ass lemmings use their signs to block the pepper spray while the decent pro-military protesters (and their kids) get an eye full, mouth full and skin full of the burning irritant. So industrial dude gets charged with 16 misdemeanor charges of assault and one count each of felony assault of an officer and child neglect. Suck!

10/04/2010 10:00 AM - 10:30 AM Columbus , OH The Ohio Union at Ohio State University 1739 N. High St. All roads lead to the Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS)! Next stop on the I-70 GodSmack Tour from WBC to DC: The Ohio Union at Ohio State University. These college students spend more time pursuing their drunken sins than their academic studies. Their professors happily teach them the ubiquitous lie that "it's OK to be gay" and its just fine to flip off God and mock His servants. The full time occupation of both the professors and students is to make provision for the flesh, all day, everyday. WBC is coming to Ohio State to tell you what the Lord your God has to say about that, to wit: Romans 13:14 "But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh to fulfil the lusts thereof" Isaiah 49:26 "And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the LORD am they Savior and Redeemer; the mighty one of Jacob."

10/04/2010 10:00 AM - 10:30 AM Columbus , OH The Ohio Union at Ohio State University 1739 N. High St. QUOTE]

Counter protest cruise-in? I'll bring hotdogs and a grill...

Really fuck those fucking fuckers

honestly this world would be a better place if these people were killed, the utter spread of hate and bullshit makes me sick. no way should the serving men and women of this country be treated like this at their final resting place, or for doing their job. if i see them on the street i would gladly go to jail for assaulting them.