WTB: Snow Blower

Nitrousbird

I need one before the snow hits.

Needs to be gas powered and at least 24" (though I would prefer bigger). I plan on getting rid of my lawn mower and going with a zero-turn, so I can't do a unit that attaches to my mower.

Price depends on what you have. I'm looking for something running, not another project.

I bought my Troy Built 24" from Lowes about 5 years ago. Works rather well for the little bit of snow we get around here.

Just buy a new one so you know its good plus finding a good used one now is gonna be hard.

Lowes has them for $600. I'd rather spend less money, or getting a bigger one for $600 instead.

don't you have an Audi and a Truck ? Heck, when when I had my SUV I never plowed or shoveled. Just call Erik 1-2 times per year and save the garage space :D

The Audi got stuck at the end of the driveway this year, due to the snow plow truck plowing us in at the end. I live in a neighborhood, but everyone has 1.5-2 acre lots, so we all have long driveways - I was killing my back with the shovel this past winter. I also had to tow my 2WD Ford company truck out of the driveway with the Avalanche this year...and that was with doing some shoveling.

And I'm not paying someone to plow my driveway - if I had done that every time it needed it this past winter, I could have purchased a snow blower with the money.

So do you still have the attachments for the mower...Because Im looking for those before snow hits.

I have both, mower and zero-turn.

I never had the attachments. I just don't want to buy an attachment for my current mower since I plan to upgrade next year.

And I'm not paying someone to plow my driveway - if I had done that every time it needed it this past winter, I could have purchased a snow blower with the money.

The last time we had snow like last year was 2003. Go ahead and buy it though......karma......kinda like when I wash my car it rains. You'll keep us from getting snow :D

The last time we had snow like last year was 2003. Go ahead and buy it though......karma......kinda like when I wash my car it rains. You'll keep us from getting snow :D

That's fine. Right after we bought our house, we were getting power outages a lot - many for a few hours at a time. Buy a generator, haven't had one lasting longer than a couple seconds yet.