9 months of waiting and she is finally here!!!

e-flores

alright maybe not 9 months but definitely 6. i just had to think of a witty way to get people into this thread and i thought if i went ahead and said nine months i would get some people thinking i had a kid. but no not so much.... IT'S JUST AS GOOD THOUGH! my canon 50d arrived yesterday at my front door:dj: i dont have any pictures of the camera but here are some pics i took yesterday. i have a ton more but they are being downloaded to the computer as we speak.

IMG_0020.jpg

IMG_0021.jpg

IMG_0022.jpg

IMG_0089.jpg

IMG_0090.jpg

IMG_0097.jpg

the pictures were taken with the ef-s 17-85is and i have a nifty fifty on the way as well as a pimpin backpack!

I think your gf is very attracted! I would love to hold her in my arms :D

Yota that's effed up! The man is on the board running Show & Tell on his newly acquired photo piece, and you're up here talking about caressing his woman. She is a hottie though.

You may continue E... Nice camera man...

And I promise to challenge any further posts on how hott, sexy, and attractive you girl is.:D

I apologize :o

It's ok yota! I forgive you this time :lol:

And I am using an EF-S 17-85is 4.6/5.8 right now, I ordered the mark II 50mm and it should be here sometime today. I am trying to get everything together before I leave for Cali on Saturday :D

It's ok yota! I forgive you this time :lol:

And I am using an EF-S 17-85is 4.6/5.8 right now, I ordered the mark II 50mm and it should be here sometime today. I am trying to get everything together before I leave for Cali on Saturday :D

I've heard good things about that 17-85, but I've never used it.

If you ever want to drop some money on some fabulous glass, try the

24-105 L. I've used a lot of different lenses, and in my opinion that is one of the best. There are usually some good used ones floating around on fredmiranda.com(excellent site for tips and buying canon gear).

I've heard good things about that 17-85, but I've never used it.

If you ever want to drop some money on some fabulous glass, try the

24-105 L. I've used a lot of different lenses, and in my opinion that is one of the best. There are usually some good used ones floating around on fredmiranda.com(excellent site for tips and buying canon gear).

Yeah I have seen some amazing pictures taken from the 24-105L but I need a motorsports lens... I think the next piece of glass I pick up is either going to be a 70-200L or a 100-400L, then I will upgrade my lower end mm lenses :D the main reason I bought the camera was to get some great racing pictures.

Yeah I have seen some amazing pictures taken from the 24-105L but I need a motorsports lens... I think the next piece of glass I pick up is either going to be a 70-200L or a 100-400L, then I will upgrade my lower end mm lenses :D the main reason I bought the camera was to get some great racing pictures.

I've had the 100-400 as well, one of the the best canon telephotos out there besides the big primes(big money). I've done some sports photography with it, I think you will fine doing motorsports. I just sold an amost new one a few weeks ago for $1175. Bummer.

If you get this, make sure you get one with a newer date code, some of the earlier ones were not as sharp.

I think if you get the 70-200(a very good lens as well), you will be wanting more reach.