Post count to fast ratio

NTHER91

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Racing Miatas doesn't count, it's like when my car was broke and Paul and I raced our beater trucks. Shit don't count, but it does show how Paul will race anyhing, anywhere, anytime.

lol i try andthats the only thing i can keep up with dont make fun of me lol

Te site in question will be open to any one, but if you are just a lurker and never race you will be removed... the "Senior Section" will be ALOT like race club...... Me and a few others have been discussing this for some time, and it will not be some cheap free site either.. it will be good for all involved. will prob have adds but is not that big of a deal.

I don't race because I have trouble keeping up with minivans getting on the highway. Meh.

Also, not everyone who races, street races. Autocrossing, track days, those are all racing too. Just because someone doesn't want to risk their life/money/job by racing on the street doesn't mean they don't race.

I don't race because I have trouble keeping up with minivans getting on the highway. Meh.

Also, not everyone who races, street races. Autocrossing, track days, those are all racing too. Just because someone doesn't want to risk their life/money/job by racing on the street doesn't mean they don't race.

I think the op was jus talking about racing in general or mainly drag racing. Saying the " real racers" don't post like fake racers( paul and I) do. Street racing was never in question

I have been to the track 3 times in the past 2 weeks to race and a national event. I also plan on going to a track somewhere in Ohio this weekend to race.

You guys can talk trash all you want on the internet, I will be at the starting line getting ready to put someone on the trailer.

I have been to the track 3 times in the past 2 weeks to race and a national event. I also plan on going to a track somewhere in Ohio this weekend to race.

You guys can talk trash all you want on the internet, I will be at the starting line getting ready to put someone on the trailer.

I challenge you to a race you asshole. At the track yes, my stock lt1 vs the red dragon.

Terms- heads up

I win, you never post another pic unless it was pics off ur camera of cars

You win - I never say fag again.

Lock it in fag

Who is talking trash?

I challenge you to a race you asshole. At the track yes, my stock lt1 vs the red dragon.

Terms- heads up

Lock it in fag

I want some of this. I'll give you a 2 second jump...

And if you were wondering where my admin stuff went lets just say its possible for one to ban themself :lol:

I want some of this. I'll give you a 2 second jump...

And if you were wondering where my admin stuff went lets just say its possible for one to ban themself :lol:

Don't you run 8.30s???

2.73s head start.

Terms

I win, we don't use lube

You win ill be your cousin

Lock it in

Terms- heads up

Lock it in fag

Why must there be terms? You just don't want to line up and run what you brung and hope you brung enough? I will run you no strings attached, well maybe for cheeseburgers because they are sooooo fuckin tasty :)

Who is talking trash?

Not me just stating facts :)

You are moving to New Mexico? Lots of room out there to shoot guns, drive fast, and drank beer without the long of the law bothering you.

Why must there be terms? You just don't want to line up and run what you brung and hope you brung enough? I will run you no strings attached, well maybe for cheeseburgers because they are sooooo fuckin tasty :)

Not me just stating facts :)

You are moving to New Mexico? Lots of room out there to shoot guns, drive fast, and drank beer without the long of the law bothering you.

Accept the. Terms or ill call you yellow belly! My car only makes 275hp I'm jus that good of a driver

Ls1s were the creation of god himself, lt1s were made by hitler as a joke

YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH!!! I cut my teeth in my 1994 Z28, it was slow but furious mother bitch.

I am actually tring to talk my dad into throwing the extra set of heads and a nice LT4 intake on that bitch and track it until his Nova done.