Post count to fast ratio

NTHER91

Anyone else notice that the real racers on here don't post much

Take Phil, or Paul not fast compared to the "real racers" and they have post counts in the billions.

Ray, and company don't post much due to they are out racing

Makes ya wonder why so many posers post on here..

One exception is Doc he posts a lot and is up for a race when ever where ever so he is the exception to the rule.. But most of the rest of you need to get out more and live the life you talk about online.

Flame away... Just an observation

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, wait... Phil and Paul are younger and cant really afford a car like Ray or company. But both are up for a race when ever and where ever... so make a better example. Paul will race you in what ever when ever track, street, dirt or even water... Phil he dosnt do the track much but I am sure he would go light to light with ya.

Yeah, wait... Phil and Paul are younger and cant really afford a car like Ray or company. But both are up for a race when ever and where ever... so make a better example. Paul will race you in what ever when ever track, street, dirt or even water... Phil he dosnt do the track much but I am sure he would go light to light with ya.

Paul on his dirtbike got outrun by a 17 year old girl on a utility quad

just sayin

Anyone else notice that the real racers on here don't post much

Take Phil, or Paul not fast compared to the "real racers" and they have post counts in the billions.

Ray, and company don't post much due to they are out racing

Makes ya wonder why so many posers post on here..

One exception is Doc he posts a lot and is up for a race when ever where ever so he is the exception to the rule.. But most of the rest of you need to get out more and live the life you talk about online.

Flame away... Just an observation

How do you know people are racing or not racing? Just cause it doesnt get posted doesnt mean its not happening.

I like the way you swing on Docs nutts...You should come up for some fresh air

How do you know people are racing or not racing? Just cause it doesnt get posted doesnt mean its not happening.

I like the way you swing on Docs nutts...You should come up for some fresh air

Perhaps he is unaware of where the festivities are taking place.

My post count is low and I only race in the spring or fall.

It is just to damn hot for me now that I have my new pacemaker installed.

It generates way to much heat.

Come on low 70's or high 60's temps.

Chuck

I cant believe people dont realize by now this is a more of a social site that although has its roots in racing and was formed during a time streetracing was more socially ignored yet still hold onto the myth that everyone here races.

We know that this is not a site about racing any more, even tho the title is ColumbusRacing.... But there is still some who race. Or would the over all community prefer the racers to leave????

What is sad is that this is the topic of the Summer, How this is no longer a racing site... no shit, if we couldnt tell by the lack of participation at car shows, track days and track day cancellations. We sure are reminded once a week on here.

There is another site being built, which will be for racing, setting up racing. Will be by invite only, were just exploring options on how to go about it. Sooo I am sure we will be done talking about it sometime in the future.

Phil races all the time when his car is working. Wich is none of the time. But don't ever say I don't race cause I do. And you couldn't pick a worse example than paul. That fag will race anything that moves. Jus cause ray has a fast ass car and we have slow ass cars doesn't mean we don't race. It jus takes us way longer to get. There. And I was in the car wen ray raced paul at 4 am.

We know that this is not a site about racing any more, even tho the title is ColumbusRacing.... But there is still some who race. Or would the over all community prefer the racers to leave????

What is sad is that this is the topic of the Summer, How this is no longer a racing site... no shit, if we couldnt tell by the lack of participation at car shows, track days and track day cancellations. We sure are reminded once a week on here.

There is another site being built, which will be for racing, setting up racing. Will be by invite only, were just exploring options on how to go about it. Sooo I am sure we will be done talking about it sometime in the future.

I dont think there is a big enough market of guys who are racers(locally) to sustain a local site strictly all about racing. What did the site start out with a few dozen members who all knew each other.

Sounds alot like how race club used to be back in the day. Invite only forum with all that stuff being talked about.

my post count is low and i race when i can and i go to meets when i am abe and my car is slow as helll

Racing Miatas doesn't count, it's like when my car was broke and Paul and I raced our beater trucks. Shit don't count, but it does show how Paul will race anyhing, anywhere, anytime.