Post count to fast ratio

NTHER91

The guy who spent years giving all of us a place to come hang out in one manner or another and for free I might ad, probably doesnt like to see all his hard work and generousity tossed aside because someone feels like they can make a better place or that due to circumstances beyond his control he has had to put limitations on what takes place on here. I wouldnt want to give someone a place to live and then have to hear them say my house isnt good enough either.

How am I tossing the mans work aside, I still come out when I can, I go to meets... even tho I dont have a car right now. I am not trying to make a better place, I am trying to make a place for something CR does not want any more... that does not mean it will be better. I am not talking shit about CR, I have made a lot of friends on here, and most are great friends that I am very thankful for. You are a dumb fuck to think I am trying to out do any one or talking CR down... the ones who race on the streets are the ones getting talked down. Like we/they are dumb and low life's. I have yet to get one PM from any one saying my shit is out of line here. I PM's Ant about this... I cant believe this is what every one has to get worked up over. Damn.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How am I tossing the mans work aside, I still come out when I can, I go to meets... even tho I dont have a car right now. I am not trying to make a better place, I am trying to make a place for something CR does not want any more... that does not mean it will be better. I am not talking shit about CR, I have made a lot of friends on here, and most are great friends that I am very thankful for. You are a dumb fuck to think I am trying to out do any one or talking CR down... the ones who race on the streets are the ones getting talked down. Like we/they are dumb and low life's. I have yet to get one PM from any one saying my shit is out of line here. I PM's Ant about this... I cant believe this is what every one has to get worked up over. Damn.

Not necessarily addressing you but everyone who has made similar comments lately.

Its a change in the direction of CR, I know this, it had/has to happen... I make jokes about it... but not once did I ever Bash CR or its Members for not Street Racing! It is a choice to Street Race, and if people dont make it thats fine. But dont Bash us for being the same as how most on here used to be. Hell most of us will be done by the time we are Thirty-Somethings. I am just on here for fun, I will find some races.. but they are set up in other places than CR. I am not trying to Say this Home is not good enough for me. I am just saying I need a two car garage and this only has one... so I am moving the other car some where else.

The funny thing is that the "old" guys here raced as much - and likely more - than any of the folks that are complaining about this site not racing.

Priorities change. I didn't understand that 10 years ago. I do now.

Were not complaining that they do not race race... I say again....

Were not complaining that they do not race race

Some are complaining that we do. Even tho most of us are abiding by the rules and not setting them up on here.

Were not complaining that they do not race race... I say again....

Were not complaining that they do not race race

Some are complaining that we do. Even tho most of us are abiding by the rules and not setting them up on here.

No need for caps and underlining chief. My comment was a general, reflective one.

I see your point.

Not to sound like a dick, but this thread was better off locked... Seriously. It got way out of hand.

1-5 pages of hormonal filled tirades. Shit, for a minutes I got sexually aroused thinking there was going to be a cat-fight between a couple hot chicks. :o

The funny thing is that the "old" guys here raced as much - and likely more - than any of the folks that are complaining about this site not racing.

Priorities change. I didn't understand that 10 years ago. I do now.

EXACTLY!

I couldn't have said it better myself. Seems like the "younger" crowd doesn't understand discretion anymore. When a large group of vehicles leaves a pretty public area with many eyes watching, it's kind of obvious. There's another reason you probably won't see many out participating.

Not to sound like a dick, but this thread was better off locked... Seriously. It got way out of hand.

Then the mods would be abusing their power and oppressing everyone with the e-cocks.

I find this thread very funny to say the least (like most on here). It is just the internet and not a single fucking race has ever been won here ever.

hey wagner, bring your junk out to trails wednsday and lets see who sends who home first :bangbang:

I might if I can find what the fuck my wife did with the garage key. I wanted to drive the car to work today and could not find the key and it was not in the last place I put it.

who cares who does what, what does who. it's a internet forum with an general topic of people with automobiles that wanna go fast. it should be a place to meet people like yourself, not to make fun of or bitch about people because they don't do this or that.

haterz gonna hate.