Post count to fast ratio

NTHER91

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+1

Seriously, "My dog ate it.", or "My cat buried it in the litter box." would have been a better excuse. ;)

Yeah it sounds pretty bad I guess. I am always down to race with Gary and if I can get out of the office in time I am sure we can make this happen.

Now you need to behave or I will post the vid of blueberry getting walked by a certain red car :)

Yeah it sounds pretty bad I guess. I am always down to race with Gary and if I can get out of the office in time I am sure we can make this happen.

Now you need to behave or I will post the vid of blueberry getting walked by a certain red car :)

In for VIds!!

can you post said video of a silver neon walking the red dragon.... :bangbang:

No video of this that I am aware of since your car was broken at the last 2 track days. I am pretty sure there are some pics of you beating me up at 42 last year.

not broken just too lazy to put tires on it :cool:

Oh my bad I thought you went to grab the bike at the first one because it was not running right after a pass or two.

There was a red neon that sounded like a spaceship up at Marion on friday but I don't think he could even get close to mid 13's with it.

Oh my bad I thought you went to grab the bike at the first one because it was not running right after a pass or two.

There was a red neon that sounded like a spaceship up at Marion on friday but I don't think he could even get close to mid 13's with it.

Ooooh byea my. Gauge was reading deathly lean.threw it on the dyno an Turns out the sensor went bad. So the car was good meh

An neon drivers can't drive....

Ooooh byea my. Gauge was reading deathly lean.threw it on the dyno an Turns out the sensor went bad. So the car was good meh

An neon drivers can't drive....

It is the worst feeling to be told your car is running deathly lean so I understand that.

What's the shut down like at marion? Do they turn off times when requested? I can hook on the street so I'm not too concerned about prep...

If the actually prep the track it is not that bad. Last friday was about a joke, even the big tire cars were leaving.

I forgot about this thread till just now

But same old posters posting what they do...

Still post count does reflect speed I guess ... Paul might have been a bad example of who does not race but the title of the thread might still be post count and how fast. So I stand behind it.

How did I get owne Paul? Lame ass fuckers got butt hurt cuz I posted truth .. Now carry on with your Internet lives

I'll race anyone here. But I get to pick when and where.

9/5/10

7:00AM

OSU Ackerman Lot

I'll even leave the tarmac car at home. :D

2 FP 16 Lothrop Withington IV 2003 Subaru Impreza WRX Blue 45.758

4 STU 97 Richard Verret 1997 BMW M3 silver 44.858

I win

jus sayin

http://www.ovr-scca.org/uploads/ax_results/2010/10_fin_2010-09-05.htm