Some important announcements at NTB downtown

TurboRust

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is long overdue my man. I'm glad it finally came through for you.

I will be needing tires on the truck, and possibly drag radials in for the black car in the future, and you know I will be buying them from you.

Thanks for all your hookups/assistance and friendship throughout the years, and I hope CR continues to support you now that you will actually be seeing some of those profit checks. :)

H

peddlers,

please remember i'm taking over a profitable organization, not a charity church. But you will still get good prices and awesome service, and now, you can throw skittles at the ginger while he's learning how to change tires..lol

ps phil thats already 1/2 price

As long as I can throw skittles I'm there

Finally, after 5 years with the company(4.5 of those being downtown as the asst manager) I'm taking over at the store downtown as the store manager. I deeply appreciate all of the business I've got from CR folks through the years and look forward to servicing you guys for many years to cum.

Lastly, rumor has it, there's a sexy 6'2" ginger coming to start work with us on saturday.

Look forward to working with you Alex.

:lol: Sorry, couldn't help it...

Anyway, Congrats man. it's nice to see people getting something in return for their years of dedicated work.