on3performance

Casper

Lol at chad having at least 3 turbo mustangs in his garage all using his kits and all running just fine.

Chads a good dude, I have known him most of my life. Oh and I'd take steve up on his offer word is its just a raged out bolt on evo with a bad rear diff and a slipping stock clutch..

Since you can afford to "play" come play with my beat up evo tonight for a few hundred. LEt me know when you want to come out I'm sure chad will want to get in on it to. He also has a beat up notch.

Reading isn't your strong suit is it? I said i'm in the process of building a car. It's just a hillbilly foxbody, nothing special.

lol, I just have to read your signature to know there will be trouble. Define how my product is junk with facts to back it up. I want to see your proof of MY products failing (wg/bov's, oil supply pieces) as you have stated above. What makes you think Eaton(made in the usa) products supplied by napa for our oil feed/drain are junk? We design every kit here so part of the above statement is again false. Do you not buy your computer, cell phone, tv, chair your sitting in, desk your computer sits on, almost everything our lives becuase it was designed in the usa but sourced out for production??? Your lack of knowledge about the On3 kits and false statements are just ignorant.

But what do I know, I just have daily driven the junk 12k+ miles over the past few years and treat the car as if I were in a rental. Have a few customers going 8's with my fox kits, multiple guys driving to the track(full interior) going 9's, and I could keep on going. Not like that is proving the product or anything......

Casper: Get ahold of me on here or else leave a message at the shop if Im not in there. What are you working on?

Edited by BDHG940

Mustang week was the last event I was out at and there was at least 5-6 of the cars there just that we saw. Not sure how many there will be, one of the 9sec coupes might be up from KY. He normally hits as many races as he can, I have 3 currently being worked on, a few others local here Im sure I could get out. Dont really know what that has to do with anything though

Just your typical On3 performance 8 second 5.0 car, this video was a 9.19. Short time after he was going 8.8x's

http://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa93/blown32vcoupe/?action=view&current=nullSaturdayJuly112009123639.flv

Congrats, those cars definitely roll out for sure. Not taking that away from you. Problem is, what about the standard $1500 kits that wear the on3 name? Of course lot's of people are going to have your kits, they're cheap lol. Hence why I asked how many will be at the NMRA this weekend racing with the big boys?

Not standard. And even more LOL if you think MP makes a good quality turbo!

My location is listed??

MP turbos are pretty good for the money and give you the same warranty as Precision or Garrett. I have had a few small issues with a couple but no questions asked and they were fixed. I like that and we give mp a fair amount of business

I have Precision on the shelf, once again, its just the amount of money someone wants to spend and their overall budget. Our On3 70mm has gone 10.0's on a 306 notch, 5 sp car, it all comes down to how much you want to spend and what brand you want

Chad, you still need to coat my headers :)

I know, just get them to the shop, I have to blast them and can get them out whenever. I owe you and havent forgotten and will just take maybe a week to get them back from the time I get them

also Im testing with a few manufactures currently for an aluminum i/c tubing kit for people that want it. There are a million places that will do it, finding a place that does quality work, using 6061, correct wall thickness, etc is the hard part for most. Fortunatly I have good contacts and know where to get it done. So should have some initial parts within a 3-4 to start shipping. I could quickly slap together something but I dont work that way.

also Im testing with a few manufactures currently for an aluminum i/c tubing kit for people that want it. There are a million places that will do it, finding a place that does quality work, using 6061, correct wall thickness, etc is the hard part for most. Fortunatly I have good contacts and know where to get it done. So should have some initial parts within a 3-4 to start shipping. I could quickly slap together something but I dont work that way.

What's your pricing going to be like? Not to start anything again, but BG currently does have a coldside that can be bought seperately and I'd be curious about price. Full 3"?

I'm debating on building my own or just buying.