Lottery close call

BoostedAce

that's how they sucker you in. If you'd bank the $ you put into the lottery, you'd be far ahead in the long run IMHO.

Most people here or anywhere waste money on a lot of things. Alcohol, cigarettes, junk food, car parts. A few bucks a week on the lottery is nothing really. If that's one of the places he wants to spend his wasted money, so be it.

Most people here or anywhere waste money on a lot of things. Alcohol, cigarettes, junk food, car parts. A few bucks a week on the lottery is nothing really. If that's one of the places he wants to spend his wasted money, so be it.

thats how I quit smoking cigs. i buy 5$ worth of lotto instead of a pack. some say its replacing one habit with another but its whatever. gl in the future hope you make some!

I'm not knocking him, but that's the allure of the lottery. If everyone quit their vices, we'd all be rich. It just isn't my thing.

I don't play a lot, but thats exactly what I do, I just play wensdays and saturdays which costs me 4 bucks a week and I cut down on a pack of cigs. I do have fun, I keep a notebook on the numbers in order that hit the most then Ill play that if I dont I will just play numbers as I see in order. Kinda fun really if I get lucky so be it if not I work hard enough as it is so does not bother me one bit.