Metal drive-up ramps?

2 Sweet

Does anyone know where I can find a good, durable set of portable ramps? A friend of mine is hosting a car show soon, and they need a set of ramps so they can get some of the cars over the curb, onto the elevated grassy part of the lot.

They used wood ramps last time, and they started to weaken and crack. I guess the metal ramps they got to replace them are junk. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance

A few 2x12;s, longest on bottom, shortest on top and towards grass would work well. Throw a long deck screw in there every foot or so, and bingo.

Yeah I think that's what Shane was getting at. I like the idea. I think that exact method would work perfect

They use them at the Arthritis Foundation show, if you can't get a solid lead here, perhaps finding a way to contact the organizers of that show may help. Otherwise I wouldn't really know where to look.

That's a good idea. I've looked online too but it's hard to tell what's good and what isn't

Theres those metal ones they use for motorcylces to get into backs of pickups and what not. They have them at Iron pony I believe. Not sure if they would be sloped to high, but I use 2 of them for my lawnmowers to get into the back of my truck.

Check out raceramps.... that is what I use to get the Vette to make it into the trailer without hitting...

They aren't metal, but they hold up very well and are extremely light weight.

http://www.raceramps.com

http://www.raceramps.com/images/trailer-ramps-race-blue-camaro-ss.jpg