Extended storage for the SVO (+ other stuff); opinions please

excell

So with my move to DC, I can't take the SVO yet. I'm seeking opinions for a storage facility I can rent for it (and some boxes and light furniture). The focus is on safety and security since I will be so far away from the car. This is probably just through the winter, by then I'll have a handle on DC and find a place to keep the car. I think a 10x20 may hold everything - but a 10x25 or 10x30 definitely would.

I'm seeking opinions on known-safe places here I can trust. Unfortunately, due to the nature of what I'm storing, I can't do a lot of back forth over where I decide to put things. But I do appreciate insight on the right place for this.

Thank you. :)

Chris, I know it might be a haul, but A 1 storage in Lancaster is a pretty good spot, I kept my Camaro in there for three years. Gated, Fenced, Surveillance (sp?) Nice facility I rented a 10x25 and it was like 72 bucks a month. Never had a problem, and it seemed like a neutral place right along the highway with no real housing around it only businesses and a small airport

^^^^This. That's a decent price and with cameras and security makes it worth it.

Also check around up here in Delaware. Theres alot of storage facilities and I'm sure some are nice enough to keep a car and not have to worry about it.

Guest tbutera2112

PODS

my dad used it and it was great...they drop off the pod, you load it up, they come get it, and they take it wherever they take them..probably stacked in a warehouse somewhere

Thanks all, I'm hoping for something in or near the beltway...

PODS

my dad used it and it was great...they drop off the pod, you load it up, they come get it, and they take it wherever they take them..probably stacked in a warehouse somewhere

Did you even read the post?

Guest tbutera2112

Did you even read the post?

you asked for a place to store your car and other shit...i told you a place...what the fuck are you talking about, "Did you even read the post?"

you asked for a place to store your car and other shit...i told you a place...what the fuck are you talking about, "Did you even read the post?"

* Pretty sure he said storage facility, not "POD"

* PODS don't come in the sizes he mentioned

* PODS aren't meant to hold cars....

And the most important thing to take away from this, as usual is to EAD and STFU.

Guest tbutera2112

he asked about storage, i told him a place my father used and had goodluck with

im not gonna fucking research the shit for him :confused:

like i have it memorized what size pods and shit they have

he asked about storage, i told him a place my father used and had goodluck with

im not gonna fucking research the shit for him :confused:

like i have it memorized what size pods and shit they have

Perhaps you have a medical condition which somehow prevents you from comprehending things you read.

He didn't ask for "vague 2nd/3rd hand opinions of where he might stuff some random stuff".

He gave detailed specifics, what he is storing, minimum size, and asked for personal opinions on places to fit that need.

"hai guiz my dad used pods once"

Doesn't exactly help anybody, as much as it re-affirms your ability to drop into any thread and take dump and walk out without understanding you even did it somehow.

So did tyler get banned for being a dumbass or telling jones to take the tampon out of his asshole? Cause clearly pods isn't a banning offense is it?

One of my coaches owns a storage facilty in westerville, I don't know much more than that if ud like I can call him and get you some info.

Yeah, I told him I was trying to enjoy my day off with my family and whatnot, he wouldn't fucking quit and told me whatever. Yeah, that pissed me off.

So anyways, back to my day off. I'm sure his buddy will be posting and texting to everyone who doesn't care about it.