Extended storage for the SVO (+ other stuff); opinions please

excell

Chris is your house sold yet? I not I would say keep everything packed up in the garage for as long as you can. If need be I can check on the house for you until its sold or you can get it moved.

Appreciate the thought Shawn. This was the plan, but we're into a decent rent to own deal at the moment. Have to be out by the end of the month. :o

There is a climate controlled storage place right off 33 across from Ricart. When we helped move my aunts things in there I noticed it was climate controlled and many cars were stored. I believe the name was Advantage Storage or something along those lines. I tried to google it but work blocks many sites. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

I was going to offer my barn if you wanted to store it there and I would cut you alot better monthly price than you're getting there, but the only security there is my dogs and ol' smith and wesson backed up by his buddies, Ruger and Winchester... and ugly step cousin HiPoint