Mini-Me sports cars - Do want

ImUrOBGYN

Video of cars:

http://www.youtube.com/user/harringtongroup

Information regarding mini cars from website.

"Children's CarsUpdate September 08 2010

Thanks to recent articles Gizmodo, Jalopnik, Piston heads, Autoblog, Car news and quite a few others... we have been completely inundated with literally hundreds of emails regarding our half sized cars. Please bear with us for 2 or 3 days, we will answer everybody shortly. Having just returned from our 3 week Honeymoon last night, we have quite a bit of catching up to do!

Please do not call us, the phone is going off the hook. Please email us, Clearly let us know what you are interested in and which country you live in.We are just writing an email to send to everybody with all details of the cars, pricing, shipping etc. We will start emailing this out later today.

Thanks for your understanding.

Nathan Redfearn"

http://www.groupharrington.com/en/page/12/childrens-cars.html

all fun n games til u flip one and are using ur head as an E-brake

Spread your nonsense in the motorcycle forum. Or just wear a helmet. Or don't put nitrous on it. Or don't slide sideways into a curb (still probably won't flip). Or don't get one. I'm not. But because I'm poor. :(

Spread your nonsense in the motorcycle forum. Or just wear a helmet. Or don't put nitrous on it. Or don't slide sideways into a curb (still probably won't flip). Or don't get one. I'm not. But because I'm poor. :(

I only said that because the guy pictured above doesn't have helmet