i had to have my baby girl lilly put down today

jmc3271647545506

im so sad i had to give her up i for sure wasn't ready diabetes took her life she was a rott i rescued when she was 3 months old please if u have a pet and it is over weight at all have a blood test done early this shit just took my babys life and trust me i dont want this to happen to anyone else thanks for listening or reading i just am so lost with out her im not sure what or how to deal with her loss :(

I am so sorry to hear that. I know how it feels to lose a pet. I lost my cat, socks, a while back and it was so hard...it really is like losing your best friend in the whole world.

THIS IS AUTOXQT, NOT CROSSLE

Edited by wnaplay

Do you really need to bring this up in a thread like this? Honestly, post it in the romper room you idiot!

Seriously. I must have missed the link to http://www.comeshitinmydogdiedandiamsadthread.com

Movie recommendation: Band of Brothers

I'm sorry for your loss man. June 7th was a very sad day in my life for a similar situation.

It feels weird that my dog is at my mom's place for a while. Getting off the couch to go to bed then realizing she wasn't there for me to let out made me kinda sad. She's getting up there in age so I'm already looking for another dog just like her so it won't hurt so bad when she goes, especially since she's my first dog

Sorry for the loss. Never easy. When you are ready I have several different foster puppies that need rescued and could use a good home. Sounds like you treated her well and others could benefit from that.

Only times I cried were from having to put both of my best friends down a few months apart from each other. 2 boxers and both to cancer.

It feels weird that my dog is at my mom's place for a while. Getting off the couch to go to bed then realizing she wasn't there for me to let out made me kinda sad. She's getting up there in age so I'm already looking for another dog just like her so it won't hurt so bad when she goes, especially since she's my first dog

i thought that would work got a golden retriever puppy but it doesn't help lilly was like my kid i loved her so much