1999 Ford F-250 SD 5500 Lifted

nicktcfcsb

1999 F-250 SD 4x4 v10 I got this with the intentions of doing a 2007 front end upgrade and a two tone paint job, frankly I dont want it and want to buy something more practical for the woman. Bad needs new valve body and calibration upgrade from ford, it shifts real hard this is very common and I found a link of things that will fix it. The shocks need replaced sooner or later some dings scratches, rust ect not bad for a truck. The other problem is the guy I got it from screwed up the miles on the title so its a TMU but shows 101000. 5500.00 and its your project. Maybe a trade also up down ect? Thanks

Nick 614 395 1345

http://i553.photobucket.com/albums/jj398/nicktcfcsb/stuffstruck009.jpg

Not a lot if I don't sell it I plan on doing it myself this is stolen from a ford truck forum its something that happpens to these alot

"Yes sir, the OD button still works. I have done some research and I have noticed the E4OD's (I believe) have an issue with the 1-2 accumulator spring breaking inside the valve body causing a rough 1-2 shift.

i own a '99 and there is actually an updated calibration from Ford for hard or erratic shifting issues."

• 2 weeks later...