FUCK THE BMV!!!!!

SRTurbo04

seriously fuck the bmv i wish they all would get shot for being such fucking assholes!

got the title for the dirtbike notorized signed wooo everythigns good go down there an she flags my freeking title as bad(that i needed to be put in my name before i could sell it) because there was no $ put on it(my bad for nto putting a two digit # on a paper) no odometer reading!!!! its a freekign dirtbike there is no odometer on the front of the title it even says EXEMPT!!!

if any of you all work at a BMV FUCK YOUUUUUUUUU

Edited by Paul

Paul, It would have been smart to go in with the document filled out correctly, especially if it had already been notarized. The Notary is supposed to make sure all that stuff was filled out correctly by both parties. So you could also have gotten your notary in a little bit of trouble too.. Paul its not their fault for doing their job. They are just being safe. I understand your anger but it should be towards the situation and not towards the BMV.

Paul, It would have been smart to go in with the document filled out correctly, especially if it had already been notarized. The Notary is supposed to make sure all that stuff was filled out correctly by both parties. So you could also have gotten your notary in a little bit of trouble too.. Paul its not their fault for doing their job. They are just being safe. I understand your anger but it should be towards the situation and not towards the BMV.

i know there just doing there job but they could of simply said come back with all the info filled out not fuck up my title an have to inconvenience the previous owner to me. And then fuck over the guy who came from 2 hours away.

i know there just doing there job but they could of simply said come back with all the info filled out not fuck up my title an have to inconvenience the previous owner to me. And then fuck over the guy who came from 2 hours away.

They are doing there job... they dont know you. This is prob a procedure to cut down on thefts, So they could have flagged it because they thought the bike gould have been stolen property or not legit.. they would do this to the bike.. not to you because they cant prove you stole it or didn't. Sucks man.. what do you have to do now to correct the situation? get it Re-titled?

They are doing there job... they dont know you. This is prob a procedure to cut down on thefts, So they could have flagged it because they thought the bike gould have been stolen property or not legit.. they would do this to the bike.. not to you because they cant prove you stole it or didn't. Sucks man.. what do you have to do now to correct the situation? get it Re-titled?
i have to get with the previoeus owner we have to go to the bmv an get a new one printed for him an then get that swapped at the bmv so no fuck it an then pray the guy comes BACK 2 hours to buy it.... doubtfull

well good thing he bought it and you didnt get dicked again

he didnt buy it.......

i have to get with the previoeus owner we have to go to the bmv an get a new one printed for him an then get that swapped at the bmv so no fuck it an then pray the guy comes BACK 2 hours to buy it.... doubtfull

he didnt buy it.......

what! that sucks!