Anyone free today?

6 Speed S4

So I did my entire control arm kit, sway bar links, and lowered the S4 all day yesterday. Went to drive the car and got about a block away when I went to turn around because I heard a rubbing noise like a brake backing plate.

I threw the car in reverse and wont move, same with any other gear. Got the car pushed back into the garage and found the drivers axle separated at the inner cv joint at the transmission. I read up on the tor-sen diff. and if one axle isn't working they all don't work.

So any ways I've been attempting to get this half shaft out for 2 hours with no luck, the 6 triple square bolts are in so damn tight. I tried my snap on electric impact, a breaker bar but there's not enough leverage. So if anyone is willing to help or has any idea let me know. I'll buy you beer or food whatever you'd like. Since its my daily driver I want to have it back together by tomorrow for work.

614-578-7296

Is it a matter of space or strength?

It's pretty snug in there, and I'm guessing he's laying on his back doing this. If it was on a lift you could fit a breaker bar in there. You just have to loosen one, turn the axle, loosen the next cause you can only get to one at a time with a breaker bar.

Being a pussy doesnt help either, lol