I will take anyone from a dig.

unfunnyryan

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

in b 4 "Well, I've used crapsman for years w/o any problems" That's nice, not everyone works on power wheels...

I don't always work on Power Wheels,

but when I do I prefer Craftsman.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_JKD5BZC4VY8/TCox2cztFWI/AAAAAAAAEKA/sU_TFXH4RWs/s320/the_most_interesting_man_in_the_world.jpg

Butthurt? That's the best response as to why your on cr wasting bandwith?

:gtfo:

Its the fuckin romper room Paul if you don't like his post don't read it?. I do recall you making pointless thread after pointless thread about stupid shit. I see as per your usual you are taking shit way to serious.

see above.....

An my question still stands WHY are you on cr? You provide nothing for cr except useless posts that you "think" are funny... sorry to tell you but your FARRRRRR from funny

And why am I here? Simply put I'm here to race..hence columbus RACING.... I go to every track day car show an car event preety much that is held... an even ones none auto related.

iim here for car shit, not to post useless stuff cluttering the board, making CR get farther an farther away from what its susposed to be " a car enthuiest web site" go back to a I m with ur "lulzk

I am working on something that will fix part of this problem :) You going to the drag week finals saturday?

You're backyard or mine. I just picked up a new fiberglass handle shovel. Bitches. This thing digs dirt like a god damn gopher. Except it's better than a gopher, it's better than a eleven gophers with raging gopher hard-ons, it's a god damn Craftsman shovel. 14 Gauge steel blade. What is your puny shit? Is that stamped 18 gauge? I bet you couldn't clear 2 feet with that shit.

You know, I never thought a shovel would impress me, but you sir, have somehow managed to do this. Hide your shovel, my greed and jealousy is overwhelming. :mad:

iim here for car shit, not to post useless stuff cluttering the board, making CR get farther an farther away from what its susposed to be " a car enthuiest web site" go back to a I m with ur "lulzk

I think there's room for both. I enjoy both car related content and "the Lulz" and I think most users probably do.

"Columbus Racing - Come for the content, stay for the Lulz"

What's the Romper Room for anyway if it isn't for playing around? ;)

You got nothing on my gold trowel with the mason logo on it. You might think you can dig more with a shovel but you have never seen my lightning speed. I will move twice the amount of earth then you can in the same amount of time. DIAAV

http://www.lafsco.com/453trowel.jpg

All your fancy tools ain got shit on the O.G. of dig racing.....

http://www.atariage.com/2600/boxes/b_DigDug_Silver_front.jpg

http://ui02.gamespot.com/1249/digdug1b_2.png

Been doin' this shit since 82 bitches

Knockout blow and a great game

I only make posts that make cents.

I only make ceries threads

I am hear for racing in columbus

Shovels are useless when you oun a dog/slave

Paul are smarter than anybuddy herr

Lmaforyan your a twut sniffer

Cordell, cum get some

Wagner, your car be slower than a stock civik