Saturday is 68+degrees!! In DAYTON

NinjaNick

We haven't had enough rain to wash all the salt off the road yet Nick. I hope you like the new Roadsmarts as much as I do

Being my 1st ride of the season, I'm not going to be pushing and railing hard at all. It's been a long time since I've ridden and I just want to get use to it all over again. There's not much salt if any around my area though. :dunno: Roads aren't up to temp yet though to be going hard anyways in my opinion.

Jerm- I might join. I don't know yet. I know all those roads you mentioned in the dark with no headlights on..lol. I ride there a lot plus I grew up there and drove all over those roads as a teenager. Back in 1994 days though when you were just 5 years old...:eek:

Being my 1st ride of the season, I'm not going to be pushing and railing hard at all. It's been a long time since I've ridden and I just want to get use to it all over again.

Same here. Felt a bit rusty yesterday

I had a blast. My upgrades made the bike even more fun. Damn that fucker pulls like a freight train! A bit over 100 miles Saturday and the new tires are already strip free. :cool: I felt like I didn't miss one day of riding after a few miles on the bike. Felt natural and GOOD. Can't wait for constant good weather! :cool: