Taking CCW class!

Josun54

Got the class next week and I am looking forward to it. I should have done this 3 years ago. I have a S&W M&P 40 that I am going to see about carrying when it is all said and done. I dont have enough money for a compact or another gun right now. Any of you know exactly what you do during the class so I can know what to expect?:fruit:

with the right clothing you will be able to conceal it. im waiting to buy a compact to but carrying a sigma for the time being, and as small as i am i conceal it pretty well. getting the right holster is key i will say.

Insight? If so, the guy teaching it is pretty cool. Easy class to pass, although there was one guy in my class that didn't pass the shooting portion of it. But he was a tard. He was using a short barrel 357 that he couldn't handle

You should learn in the class that Ohio does not issue a CCW license. This is not really important and I’m not trying to bust any balls here as CCW is commonly used for describing your license. Ohio actually issues a CCH. (Ohio License to Carry a Concealed Handgun) This is kind of like people who substitute clip for magazine; they are not the same thing.

Congratulations on taking the class. Welcome yourself into a whole new type of addiction.

I guess it depends on your instructor. I've heard of some pretty lame classes being taught. Mine was very interesting and informative. Just remember to listen to everything that instructor has to say and when you get home verify every thing he said. Do not take his word for anything. Chances are he will be right about 95% of the class. Remember' date=' it's your ass if he's wrong and you don't verify. Also, check out this forum for great information and insight...

OFCC

im with ip here the ofcc is pretty informative i have used it plenty since i was introduced to it.

savini.jpg

you're just another bitch until you get this here fine piece of equipment

the crotch gun, as seen in "from dusk til dawn"

apparently, it was also in "desperado", but I don't remember seeing it.

I guess it depends on your instructor. I've heard of some pretty lame classes being taught. Mine was very interesting and informative. Just remember to listen to everything that instructor has to say and when you get home verify every thing he said. Do not take his word for anything. Chances are he will be right about 95% of the class. Remember' date=' it's your ass if he's wrong and you don't verify. Also, check out this forum for great information and insight...

OFCC

Follow this man's advice.