Titty bar update!

Rhett

Soo we buy Paul a VIP room visit For $30. The girl then Comes out and says we owe her $10 more. Ontop of the Extra $7 Paul tipped her (who tips a stripper??) then CarWhores tells her to fuck off and she plays this hard ass I am not going to be q bitch card. Then the waitress comes over and is just bull shitting with us. The Carwhore decides to start handing her ones to go away. She rips the money up and throws it back at him. While he is throwing money on stage she drinks half his shot and beer. this is getting good!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, So last night was pretty good... Car Whore was passed out and we got kicked out of X Bar, While he was passed out me and Rob decided to hit up Dream Girls... Paul stayed with passed out John. Rob pulled a number off the stripper in Dreamgirls, never gave her a dime. I spent $4 at Dreamgirls... I thought that place would be better than X with the number of cars out side... So after we leave we take CarWhore and Paul back to Crown so Paul can take his Date home (John I hope your ass didnt get stretched out by Paul) I am then taking Rob home and we decide to hit up another titty bar so we go to Rachel's... That place was a complete shit hole! (Shit Whole if you retarded :D) So we stayed there for about 30min texting girls trying to find some ass, both of us do, I pick mine up take Rob home, go to get some AwfulHouse to be ready to do the act on a full stomach... girl gets annoying and pisses me off so I make her buy my meal then I drop her off and went home.

Great Night no where near epic tho