Videos from the rear... 8.55, 8.59

atomicfusion1647545515

I know, I know... I have already been told on here how bad of a driver I am, so I don't need to hear how easy it easy to go in a straight line while getting pushed all over the track.

Anyway we are making some changes to the car so that I won't have to do so much work on future passes, but these will show you just how hard it is to get this monster down the track on 17psi!

Wait till we turn this fucker up to 22psi at the LSX Shootout! It will be a handful.

I hope you enjoy!

That's pretty sick. How high do you plan on turning up the boost to?

that was on 17psi... we are going to 22-25psi depending on what the tracks can hold.

I can only imagine what its like trying to wheel that car down the track, so I sure would be working on some down track stability. Bet it'd be good for another tenth if you didn't have to fight it.

We are working on that now... we have having the car corner balanced and have Holt race cars setting up the suspension. We have been working with tire pressure and different tires trying to find the right combo for stability.

We will get it figured out.

The car is a handful, but I have big hands... :D

that was on 17psi... we are going to 22-25psi depending on what the tracks can hold.

We are working on that now... we have having the car corner balanced and have Holt race cars setting up the suspension. We have been working with tire pressure and different tires trying to find the right combo for stability.

Any particular reason why you guys chose to let Holt set it up?

Something that may help on the handling of the car... try and have the exhaust exit somewhere else. Instead of right under the middle / ground. Downforce is somewhat causing issues. I bet if the exhaust was pointed out behind the front tires somewhere the car would handle better as well as make more HP and or better flow..?? A turbo your size makes A LOT of CFM.

Just my .02 Disscuss..

DW