Plane App

zeitgeist57

http://www.cnn.com/2010/TECH/innovation/09/24/plane.finder.augmented.reality/index.html?hpt=T2

As a 32-year old working on my pilot's license, I've always looked up at planes in the sky and wondered where they are going. If you do the same thing, then just the idea of this app was awesome.

Now, someone brought it out.

Seriously, how easy is it for a non-techie like me to get an iPhone to work on the Sprint network?

Seriously, how easy is it for a non-techie like me to get an iPhone to work on the Sprint network?

You could just get an EVO 4G on sprint, or any android phone and install it on there, its free on the android market right now, but doesnt have all the features yet until the paid version is released.

You could just get an EVO 4G on sprint, or any android phone and install it on there, its free on the android market right now, but doesnt have all the features yet until the paid version is released.

This, to put it it simply your not getting an iphone on the sprint network

I like how it hits the news beat when it arrives on the iphone, when a version was put on android first. Gotta love journalism majors...

well considering the article states it's a new iPhone app, I wouldn't expect them to mention the Android. Perhaps the folks that market the Android OS should brush up on PR a bit and maybe they would have gained some press back when it was new for them.

"Plane Finder AR, a new iPhone app, provides data about flights you can see overhead"