Ever been fired

Patterson

I got fired from a job with the military. Think that through. Had some people fighing over a senior job, I wasn't even in line for and wasn't trying to get, and I was just doing my job. They didn't like my approach to doing things, so pretty much voted me off the island.

2 weeks later, I got a call from their supervisors and they asked me to come back, and it was for an even better position. LOL

I will say I'm not sure I have ever had a more insulted feeling than being told to leave. The appologies and even offers of a senior position with the same people who wanted me gone came 2 weeks later. That month of transition sucked and the balance came and was very worth it.

Hope your situation can end up in the same balance I had.

Winner.

Thats some real bullshit there.

I was a contractor for Sterling Commerce Had just applied for a full time position then left the next for a week. Came home to a phone call from the contract agency saying don't go in.

Went in anyway to pick up my stuck and turn in my ID card. mgr said the job was mine but that Mon they budget got cut and they needed up letting go of some 250 contractors they had on staff.