th350 turbo w/brake

cdeezy2003

TH 350 turbo from redneck performance, works flawlessly. going to a powerglide. its currently in the car so I show that it works. I will leave it in until I finish the glide or someone wants it. I paid $1300 for it with a converter but Im keeping the converter. $600. not really sure on shipping but if buyer arranges it I will do all I can. below is from the listing where I bought it.

c_devault@msn.com

This is a decked out competition GM TH-350 transmission with a full manual, reverse pattern, transbrake valve body. This high performance transmission features the following:

Transbrake valve body

Full manual shift

Reverse shift pattern (P-R-N-1-2-3)

Heavy duty 36 element sprag & drum assembly

High performance frictions

Rated to 800 HP

i had to work. fun huh. im racing this weekend at traisl doorslamer race. im having some serious issues with this damn truck right now cant get the airfuel to come arround. thing is going dead lean and i cant figure this shit out.

oh okay, i was using lamda till kevin had me switch back over to the regular gas scale.....its all the same....measuring the amount of oxygen in the exhaust. Have you verified all your lines? regulator? if the carbs workin right it has to be a supply problem. Id start at the pumps and move foward. I dont know what the flow per min./gal is on your pumps but a quick call to aeromotive would get you started.

• 2 weeks later...