2011 Hennessey V700 Coupe

Benny

I'm betting the auto is quicker. Many of the newer ones are.

Debatable,

The car is not even chirping the tires.

yes i understand that chirping is loss of traction, but also a faster shift.

This might cancel out actually, since the time lost during loss of traction is probably equal to time spent shifting an automatic. But, up top (gears 3-5) it probably wont chirp resulting in a slightly faster time.

To detail our findings, the CTS-V is fab on the highway, fab on the track. And did we mention it is also the fastest production Cadillac ever, running on to a maximum speed of 191 mph (175 mph if you opt for the six-speed automatic over the Tremec six-speed manual)? Those numbers are hard not to love. Ditto the manual gearbox that, notwithstanding super-heavy-duty innards, shifts with satisfying ease.

that probably isnt even relevant to my claim, but whatever lol.

Debatable,

This might cancel out actually, since the time lost during loss of traction is probably equal to time spent shifting an automatic. But, up top (gears 3-5) it probably wont chirp resulting in a slightly faster time.

Wow.

and then hennessey steals $100k of your money and leaves you high and dry. anyone 'in the know' wouldn't even let him change their oil. just goes to show how many 'motor trend' fanboys will shell out big bucks just because he gets publicity. multiple, multiple threads all over with accounts of him stealing parts of one car to use on another, letting cars sit forever in his shop, and just basically being a complete ass on multiple car forums. he is particularly bad with out-of-town customers, who might not be able to check up on their cars

Debatable,

that probably isnt even relevant to my claim, but whatever lol.

remember, that car does have drag radials on it. i have a shift kit along with corvette servos in my car. on street tires, if im anywhere near full throttle it will light the tires up and get sideways on me. drag radials are a whole different ball game.