cell phones

Tractor

I'm getting a new phone very soon and have no clue whats out there. I'm with verizon and am very interested in the droid X. I've read reviews of all the latest droids and I think the X fits best for my needs. Is there any other phones I'm over looking?

I like the big screen since I will be using it constantly at work for maps, emails, texts, spreadsheets, PDF drawings, and internet access.

I know its been out a few months now and know how technology moves fast and don't really like buying new stuff often, though its probably much more capable than I'll need.

NO IPHONE STUFF

LOL

Just as soon as Moto follows HTC's footsteps and offers a WinMo phone M$ will back down in a hurry.

Hopefully it won't be too much longer before Microsoft realizes that WinMo sucks balls and will quit the cell phone market. 6.2 was alright except for the lack of apps and it being dogshit slow. Now with 7 they removed multi tasking and I think tethering, not sure what else. But hey, now it has an app market, sweet.

Not to take my own thread off topic to much, but that is a smoke blowing lawsuit for PR from what I can find on it and I like news like this as it helps in my investment hobby. This stuff comes up all the time and won't likely go anywhere unless for some reason they want to tie up courts for awhile.

Size isn't a problem, I've always used a belt clip or holster anyway. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna pick up a droid, but just wanted to make sure there wasn't anything I'm missing.

I did look into the fascinate a bit, but it seems less business oriented and has much less internal memory.

Size isn't a problem, I've always used a belt clip or holster anyway. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna pick up a droid, but just wanted to make sure there wasn't anything I'm missing.

I did look into the fascinate a bit, but it seems less business oriented and has much less internal memory.

Even with a beltclip it will be big. my girl has one and obviously keeps it in her purse, its way too big for me. But if you will constantly be looking at email and pic's/graphs etc... then it will probably be best.

Fascinate is more "businessy" I would say than the X. I like the OS on the samsung better also. But if the big screen is what you want, then X it is, it's a cool phone.

I compared the screen quality between the x and the verizcinate. The verizcinate is better by far. I'm mad that it was stuffed full of bs.

I compared the screen quality between the x and the verizcinate. The verizcinate is better by far. I'm mad that it was stuffed full of bs.

Oh yeah, the verizcinate (:lol:) has a better screen, but it is smaller though and OP mentioned size. I bought my brother a X for his bday, if his bday was later I would have gotten him the samsung instead, better piece IMO.

FYI, Best Buy has the Verizcinate on sale this Friday for the low low price of $free with at 2-year contract. Does this sway opinions? I'd wait and see if the Droid X or Incredible are offered by BB later in the month.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/null/Free+Phone+Fridays/pcmcat221800050002.c?id=pcmcat221800050002

Edited by SquirrelyNutsDSP
add link