EMan passed out first

Igor

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somebody tell this kid if he wants to stay on CR he needs quit being a fucking pussy, man the fuck up, and get back on here to explain himself. He needs to make a new thread admitting what a tool he is and promising to pay Eman. And then we ban him anyway (obviously) because we already know he's a faggot and in the end we don't even care what he has to say. There's really nothing he can do to redeem himself, the damage has been done. But it would at least be entertaining to see him come back on here crying for forgiveness

wow you guys, getting a little rough aye? if something crazy happens you will be at fault.

No not really.

Taking responsibility for his owns actions is HIS fault and no one else.

The dbag just went on a vacation to New York. I dont think he is to upset about his actions.

I’ll explain myself in this situation. This started out as a drunken prank gone horribly wrong. There’s no excuses to make only consequences to deal with. Eman’s car being impounded was the direct result of myself and four others whom i wont mention, most of you probably wouldn't know them anyways. In hindsight I am not sure why i posted on CR, I in no means mean to gloat about it, in fact i feel quite bad about my actions. Our drunken foolery ended up in Emans car being impounded, and costing him money. I cant speak for anybody else, But i will help chip in as a group to help Eman get his car back. (or alone if nobody else feels the need).

I wont be posting in this thread anymore. If you have anything to ask me PM me.

-Igor

Quoted for "douchebaggery"

'fucking loser' pretty much sums it up. i'd think an unwritten rule on a car enthusiast web site would be not to fuck with another man's car---unless its completely harmless and in good taste.

am i getting this right:

the original poster

--moved a car off the street/driveway using logs underneath the car

--drew a dick on the car that had to be buffed out

--allowed the car to be towed/impounded

--didn't pay the owner a single dime to make amends

unbelievable

I think some of you are scared of this fat piece of shit.

haha, stir that pot....

Anyway, if anyone touches my car, your name better be Chip Foose and I better be getting Overhauled. Eman if I were you, I'd be over at his house demanding my $. Granted eJustice will take its course, there are some things better handled face to face, or fist to face in this situation.

haha, stir that pot....

Anyway, if anyone touches my car, your name better be Chip Foose and I better be getting Overhauled. Eman if I were you, I'd be over at his house demanding my $. Granted eJustice will take its course, there are some things better handled face to face, or fist to face in this situation.

The fact Igor has not paid shows what kind of person he is. The fact Eman did not beat him skinny shows he has more restraint than most car guys. If this would have been my car the second that tow rig pulled off I would be inside that house wrecking shop and getting answers.

'fucking loser' pretty much sums it up. i'd think an unwritten rule on a car enthusiast web site would be not to fuck with another man's car---unless its completely harmless and in good taste.

am i getting this right:

the original poster

--moved a car off the street/driveway using logs underneath the car

--drew a dick on the car that had to be buffed out

--allowed the car to be towed/impounded

--didn't pay the owner a single dime to make amends

unbelievable

never got buffed the car was sprayed satin black it got wet sanded off cause they used gloss black paint that I had to wet sand and then just spray the whole car again

Im friends with him on facebook anyways and have his cell number it doesn't matter he wont respond to pm's on cr, facebook, or text messages.......

Pay EMAN or GTFO!

Keep your nose out of another's mess.

ever heard of that?

lol apparently he doesn't like pm's about the subject