EMan passed out first

Igor

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suggest ban hammer. Shit we cant threaten physical violence on here so what makes it ok to fuck with someones vehicle?

Knowing the general theme of this forum Id think its common unwritten manlaw that you DONT fuck w someones vehicles.

There are a few things you don't fuck with in a man's life: his bitch, his french fries, and his ride.

Thanks guy Im trying to get this all sorted out money wise a few of the guys are helping out and do feel bad and wanna do whatever they can but the other four suck balls and somewhere I saw that they said they towed the car due to it not being registered since i was not driving it since it was parked they didnt car about that at all he said if he had noticed the plates and the car was sitting on the street he would have just taken the plates. the reason the car was towed was due to nobody answering the door to move the car so he towed it for the fact that it was parked in someones yard....

There are a few things you don't fuck with in a man's life: his bitch, his french fries, and his ride.

Freedom fries, commie.

Thanks guy Im trying to get this all sorted out money wise a few of the guys are helping out and do feel bad and wanna do whatever they can but the other four suck balls and somewhere I saw that they said they towed the car due to it not being registered since i was not driving it since it was parked they didnt car about that at all he said if he had noticed the plates and the car was sitting on the street he would have just taken the plates. the reason the car was towed was due to nobody answering the door to move the car so he towed it for the fact that it was parked in someones yard....

Use some damn punctuation so I don't have to concentrate so hard! lol And which 4 are being vaginas? I want to know so that I can pick on them next time I see them. Piss in their ass.

As for the others, if they're trying to make it up to you, good. Sometimes, pranks go wrong. However, now's a good time to see who're your real friends.

I’ll explain myself in this situation. This started out as a drunken prank gone horribly wrong. There’s no excuses to make only consequences to deal with. Eman’s car being impounded was the direct result of myself and four others whom i wont mention, most of you probably wouldn't know them anyways. In hindsight I am not sure why i posted on CR, I in no means mean to gloat about it, in fact i feel quite bad about my actions. Our drunken foolery ended up in Emans car being impounded, and costing him money. I cant speak for anybody else, But i will help chip in as a group to help Eman get his car back. (or alone if nobody else feels the need).

I wont be posting in this thread anymore. If you have anything to ask me PM me.

-Igor

I’ll explain myself in this situation. This started out as a drunken prank gone horribly wrong. There’s no excuses to make only consequences to deal with. Eman’s car being impounded was the direct result of myself and four others whom i wont mention, most of you probably wouldn't know them anyways. In hindsight I am not sure why i posted on CR, I in no means mean to gloat about it, in fact i feel quite bad about my actions. Our drunken foolery ended up in Emans car being impounded, and costing him money. I cant speak for anybody else, But i will help chip in as a group to help Eman get his car back. (or alone if nobody else feels the need).

-Igor

Cars bad.

-Igor

In Soviet Russia, you're a fucking idiot.

-Igor

bull shit you wouldnt of posted it on cr if you wernt on here trying to brag. quit being worthless an do us a favor and pay eman to get his shti back then run you and your car off a cliff.

Fag

x2