EMan passed out first

Igor

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A threat of violence POSTED ON CR is a bannable offense. If I walked up to you on the street and threatened you with violence, it has nothing to do with this car forum. It was not posted here, nor was the idea concieved here. So it has nothing to do with us, other than someone thought it would be funny to post the aftermath. Which ended up not being funny, but we can't ban someone for a bad joke or a bad sense of humor.... if we did that, half of the rest of CR would be gone.

It was done outside of CR but affects cr members. Also it was brought to CR from the person doing it. so if i start a craigs list add about someone on here and then post it on here, would i get banned? i did it outside of CR?

If you guys want to play by those rules then we need to ban everyone that street races, has a criminal record of any kind, when ever people post things that offend people, and everyone that smokes because your typing could cause me cancer.

GTFOHWTBS

If you guys want to play by those rules then we need to ban everyone that street races, has a criminal record of any kind, when ever people post things that offend people, and everyone that smokes because your typing could cause me cancer.

GTFOHWTBS

Im non of those im safe :) oh wait i think offended you by saying ban him, damnit

GTFOHWTBS

Does that include poop?

how do we ban in real life? is there a button, or do we really have to talk to people?

Yes, its called mute. I call people and mute them all the time to show them that I banned them in real life. Then when I see them in person I stick both of my fingers in my ears and repeatedly say la la la... lala to further cause a sick burn situation.

• 2 weeks later...
We are talking about a guy that didn't want to pay for a sub that HE ATE.

While I don't personally know the full story this is brought up continually and all signs point to this guy being a tool.

This thread confirms it.

EDIT: I also find it funny he's trying to pull strings so he doesn't get banned from an online community...from the guy he cocked over. What a moron.

Igor: I don't know you but pay for the sub and pay for the tow. You are at fault in both situations.

Igor wont talk to me after he asked me to try and make it so he doesn't get banned which means no money from him.....................

The only way he could be more of a bitch is if he would start bleeding out of his mangina every month and liked twilight.